Digital Promise is a nonprofit organization authorized by Congress to spur innovation in education in order to improve the opportunity to learn for all learners. Through its work with educators, entrepreneurs, researchers, and leading thinkers, Digital Promise supports a comprehensive agenda to benefit lifelong learning and provide all learners with the knowledge and skills needed to compete in the global economy.
For all media inquiries, please contact Erica Lawton Weinschenk, Chief Communications Officer.
Press Releases and Announcements
- National Nonprofit Digital Promise Partners with U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation to Promote Equity-Driven Learning and Employment Records – May 24, 2021
- ConnectED NY to Provide No-Cost Internet Access to Students in Economically Disadvantaged School Districts Across New York State – March 19, 2021
- Digital Promise Applauds Passage of the American Rescue Plan – March 11, 2021
- Eight Edtech Products Awarded Research-Based Design and Learner Variability Product Certifications – February 25, 2021
- Digital Promise Appoints Jean-Claude Brizard as New President and Chief Executive Officer – January 25, 2021
- Inside Higher Ed: Stepping Out from COVID
- Inside Higher Ed: How COVID-19 Damaged Student Success
- Campus Technology: Digital Promise Project to Promote Equity in Learning and Employment Records
- Forbes: Education Breakthroughs Using the Approach that Accelerated Covid Vaccines? Here’s How.
- USA Today: After a Tough Year, Schools Are Axing Virtual Learning. Some Families Want to Stay Online.