Digital Promise is a nonprofit organization authorized by Congress to spur innovation in education in order to improve the opportunity to learn for all Americans. Through its work with educators, entrepreneurs, researchers, and leading thinkers, Digital Promise supports a comprehensive agenda to benefit lifelong learning and provide Americans with the knowledge and skills needed to compete in the global economy.
For all media inquiries, please contact Erica Lawton Weinschenk, Project Director of Communications.
Press Releases and Announcements
- Digital Promise Launches the Center for Inclusive Innovation – October 13, 2020
- 15 Edtech Products Awarded New Learner Variability Product Certification – October 8, 2020
- Verizon Innovative Learning Schools Expands into 10 High Schools – August 27, 2020
- Edtech Coaches Valuable in Transition to Digital Learning – August 13, 2020
- 22 Edtech Products Awarded Research-Based Design Product Certification – August 4, 2020
- Coastal Point: Micro-credentials to Support State Literacy Plan
- EdWeek Market Brief: A New Way to Judge Edtech Products: ‘Learner Variability’
- WKYC-TV: Making Digital Inclusion a Priority, Verizon Gifts Tablets and Connectivity to 5 Cleveland Schools
- THE Journal: Center for Inclusive Innovation Aims to Improve Opportunities for Students of Color
- WDRB-TV: 6 JCPS Middle Schools Benefit from Verizon’s ‘Innovative Learning’ Program