Digital Promise is a nonprofit organization authorized by Congress to spur innovation in education in order to improve the opportunity to learn for all Americans. Through its work with educators, entrepreneurs, researchers, and leading thinkers, Digital Promise supports a comprehensive agenda to benefit lifelong learning and provide Americans with the knowledge and skills needed to compete in the global economy.
For all media inquiries, please contact Erica Lawton Weinschenk, Project Director of Communications.
Press Releases and Announcements
- 15 Edtech Products Awarded New Learner Variability Product Certification – October 8, 2020
- Verizon Innovative Learning Schools Expands into 10 High Schools – August 27, 2020
- Edtech Coaches Valuable in Transition to Digital Learning – August 13, 2020
- 22 Edtech Products Awarded Research-Based Design Product Certification – August 4, 2020
- Digital Promise Launches Instructional Coaching Playbook – July 14, 2020
- Miami Herald: West Miami Middle School Gets Free Devices and Internet from Verizon
- The Outlook: Gresham Middle Schoolers Receive Technology
- The 74: Analysis: How to Equip Educators to Shift from Traditional to Student-Centered Teaching? With Micro-credentials that Build on Each Other
- WDJT-TV: Verizon teams up with MPS to give students technology needed for virtual learning
- WTMJ-TV: MPS teams up with Verizon to provide new Chromebooks, free internet access to students