Digital Promise is a nonprofit organization authorized by Congress to spur innovation in education in order to improve the opportunity to learn for all Americans. Through its work with educators, entrepreneurs, researchers, and leading thinkers, Digital Promise supports a comprehensive agenda to benefit lifelong learning and provide Americans with the knowledge and skills needed to compete in the global economy.
For all media inquiries, please contact Erica Lawton Weinschenk, Project Director of Communications.
Press Releases and Announcements
- Digital Promise Launches Instructional Coaching Playbook – July 14, 2020
- Suddenly Online: How We Can Learn from College Student and Faculty Frustration During COVID-19 – July 8, 2020
- Survey Finds Teachers Need More Time, Support, and Professional Learning to Address Learner Variability – April 29, 2020
- 100 Schools Join Verizon Innovative Learning – March 4, 2020
- 13 Edtech Products Awarded Research-Based Design Product Certification – February 6, 2020
- District Administration: How Students can Run Robotics Missions Remotely
- Education Week: 5 Tips for Remote Learning PD Success
- THE Journal: Digital Promise Announces Merger with Edcamp, AI Pilot and New Digital Learning Micro-credential
- Inside Higher Ed: What Worked This Spring? Well-Designed and -Delivered Courses
- District Administration: Pandemic’s Purchasing Punch: Ed Tech Procurement in the COVID Era