Digital Promise is a nonprofit organization authorized by Congress to spur innovation in education in order to improve the opportunity to learn for all learners. Through its work with educators, entrepreneurs, researchers, and leading thinkers, Digital Promise supports a comprehensive agenda to benefit lifelong learning and provide all learners with the knowledge and skills needed to compete in the global economy.
For all media inquiries, please contact My Nguyen, Director of Communications.
Press Releases and Announcements
- Digital Promise Takes an Inclusive Approach to Encourage the Design of Learning and Employment Records – April 11, 2021
- Chaula Gupta Joins Digital Promise as Vice President and Chief Program Officer – March 21, 2022
- MacKenzie Scott Makes Transformational $20 Million Gift to Digital Promise – March 7, 2022
- Digital Promise Launches Initiative to Reduce Digital Learning Gap in Haiti – March 1, 2022
- Digital Promise Prioritizes Learning Sciences as Indicator for Edtech Quality – February 24, 2022
- Government Technology: Ed-Tech Leaders: Embrace Changes Caused by Pandemic
- eSchool News: Transforming education through the ingenuity of communities
- The Pike County News Watchman: Free immersive STEM program for students in grades 6-8 at Shawnee State University
- Education Week: Why Schools Need to Talk About Racial Bias in AI-Powered Technologies
- Getting Smart: How to Leave Your Education Job as a Good Steward